Last year around Christmas I participated in the Christmas play at this church in Auberry, my sister did too (against my wishes, of course). But it was so much fun, My karate teachers Richard and Robert Phelan ( They're identical twins), asked me if I'd like to play an angel in the next show well we were busy, so I couldn't. So I called Sensia Richard, and asked if I could it that day. He said I could do it. Well we got ready and left that night for the play (my little sister tagged along). I told her not to ask about being in the play, well she did, so we were both angels, and Sensia and Senpi were Scribes. I put some pictures together for you to see (there aren't very many but oh well).


1 comments:
I was there with you too were am i you don't even mention me you lo-life Backstabbing best friend traitor
Post a Comment