I just saw High School Musical 3 Senior Year on YouTube and now I'm sad cause the High School Musicals are over!!!!!!!!!!!!
My fav songs are Can I Have This Dance and The Boys Are Back
My fav characters are: Troy Bolton, Gabriella Montez, Ryan Evans, and Kelsi Nelson
My fav scenes are: The Chad and Troy giving up their lockers and running through the volleyball game with the Freshmans' clothes, "What are the locker combinations?" "We said you had to earn it!"----- The Party Scene, "Your room is awsome!" "Wait...You were in my room?!"
I cried at last two scenes! Especialy Troy's final speech at graduation! Once a wildcat, always a wildcat.... Isn't that a touching and sad line?!
*cries heart out*
Someone please hold me...no more Chadlor (Chad =Taylor), Ryelsi (Ryan = Kelsi), Shareke (Sharpey = Zeke), and especialy Troyella (Troy =Gabriella)
PLEASE HOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


















2 comments:
zack efron is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I no
Post a Comment